FORMS & PLANNING INFO
The curriculum for the program addresses Tennessee’s Department of Education science curriculum objectives. Each class is taught by individuals who have knowledge and training in the area he/she is teaching. The interactive curriculum utilizes scientific investigations, scavenger hunts, relay and tag games, and group challenges to teach the units of study. Year after year, teachers comment on how well the activities complement and reinforce the science topics they teach in the classroom.
Scheduling Options: Programs offered Monday through Friday during the school year. please call the Ridley 4-H Center for availability and fees*
- One, two and three-day programs are available
- Sheltered classrooms
- Challenge course, interpretive trail, amphitheater
- Recreation and playground areas
- Modern dining and recreation hall
- Delicious meals prepared daily
- Classes and meals are included in the fees
- Comfortable housing with heat and air
- First-aid station with Maury Regional Hospital nearby
*One teacher/parent per 10 campers participate free of charge. All reservations are on first-come, first-serve basis. A non-refundable deposit is required; early reservations are advised. Groups of less than 120 may be required to share the facilities with another group.